February 10, 2024
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
ABOUT LIQUID EMULSION
This unique photographic printing process allows the artist the flexibility to hand coat silver gelatin emulsion on to a wide selection of surfaces including watercolour papers, timber, metals, fabric and glass.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The day will cover the following:
- Preparation of the Liquid Emulsion
- Surface selection & preparation
- Coating techniques & applications
- Exposure, Printing & Processing
- Toning techniques
- Finishing techniques & Storage
Students a basic understanding of Black & White darkroom printing is an advantage but not necessary.
CLASS MAXIMUM 2
All materials supplied – includes lunch