- November 12, 2021 - November 14, 2021
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The View Camera Gathering – 15th Year
Sat 13th & Sun 14th November 2021
NB: Plus Fri Eve 12th November -5.30 pm to 7.00 pm for meet & greet.
The Gathering was formed in June 2007 developed from a light hearted conversation with Gordon Undy from point light in 2005. The View Camera Gathering is a way like-minded photographers, dedicated to the use of large format cameras can meet to share views, information, and ideas while photographing the villages and districts of Trentham and Trentham East.
Open discussions, demonstrations etc encourage the gatherers to share a different way of seeing. Photographers tend to “buddy” up those of a different level or type of experience. No matter what level beginner or advanced – you are encouraged to ask questions, voice an opinion – having fun is compulsory.
MODERATOR – Phil Ramsden
- Film (limited) sponsored by gold street studios Bergger & Blanco Negro Foma
- Film processed by Chris Reid of Blanco Negro sponsoring 6 hours of his time.
- Lunches morning and afternoon teas
- Exhibitions – Conservation framing sponsored by gold street studios
- Peoples Choice Award