- All material are provided as part of the workshop fee
- Where cameras are required they will usually be available for use during the workshop free of charge.
- Morning, afternoon tea and lunch are provided for all workshops. – Please advise of any allergies, or if vegetarian meals are required.
- Either full payment or a 50% deposit is required to confirm registration.
- Balance of workshop payments must be made 4 weeks before the workshop.
- Full refunds will be made if your selected workshop/s are cancelled.
- If you cancel 4 weeks before the workshop a 10% administration may apply.
- Cancellations 7 days before the workshop a 50% cancellation fee may apply if a replacement cannot be made.
- All workshop fees include GST.
- Payments can be made by EFT/Direct Deposit, PayPal, credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or by cheque.
Account Name: Gold Street Studios (Please reference with your Invoice Number and Name)
Bank: Bendigo BSB No: 633000 ACCOUNT No: 145283826
Made out to: ‘Gold Street studios’
Mailed to: Gold Street Studios, 700 James Lane, Trentham VIc. 3458