The Print Exposed 2020
15 April to 21 June 2020
Exhibition Submission Guidelines
The Selection Process for Exhibition
Submissions close 20 Feb 2020
Photographs for the exhibition must be no larger than 10 x 12 inches (250 x 300mm)
Photographic works must have created after 1 Jan 2019
$50.00 fee for each of the accepted entries (this covers the matting and framing).
The Selection Stage
Submit one to five jpeg image files on a CD Rom or jump drive. The images should be no larger than 72 ppi 5inches (125mm) on the long side. Include with the files:
- Name & address
- Contact details
- Information about the photograph:
a.The medium (i.e. gelatin silver, salt print photogravure)
b. Date photographed
Post or delivery to: gold street studios 700 James Lane Trentham East Vic 3458 Australia before 20th Feb 2020
The Acceptance Stage
Successful Artists will be invited to:
- Forward the photograph/s selected before the 1st of March 2020 .
- Provide current artists CV – Maximum A4 page.
- Provide artist statement. Approximately 150 words.
- The $50.00 fee for each of the accepted entries forwarded with the original (This fee covers some of the cost of framing, exhibition and advertising costs).
- Insurance of the work is the artist responsibility, during the time exhibition, plus the transportation to and from the gallery.
- Exhibition will run from 8th April to 21 June 2020
- There is a commission of 40% on sales
The work selected for the exhibition will be eligible for the Mike Ware Award
Judge: To be confirmed